AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022: The notification is out. So, the teaching aspirants can now apply for available vacancies with AEES. Atomic Energy Education Society is popularly known as AEES. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here. So, they can apply online for suitable vacancies. AEES has released a total of 205 vacancies for different posts. Further in the article, we have described the available vacancies and the required qualifications for them. Check the information on AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 in our article.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022
The authority releases the application form on 23rd May 2022. The Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) runs 30 schools in 15 different centres. The education society offers education in its junior colleges or schools in English. Therefore, available teaching and supporting staff vacancies are for these schools and junior colleges. AEES offers salaries to its teachers as per the central government’s rules.
AEES Teacher Application Form 2022: An Overview
|Employer’s Name||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Vacant Posts||PGT, TGT, Librarian, Primary Teachers, Preparatory Teachers|
|Application submission Mode||Online|
|Commencement of Application Submission||23rd May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12th June 2022|
|Selection Procedure||CBT and Skill test|
|Application fee||750 for UR and no fee for Women/ PwBD/Ex-Servicemen and reserved category candidates|
|CBT Date||Not Announced yet|
aees.gov.in Teacher Recruitment Vacancies
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has schools at 15 centres. These schools are located in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nādu, Telangana, Odisha, Jharkhand, Utter Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Gujrat. The education society released a requirement list for 205 teachers and other staff. The available vacancies are announced as per the vacant posts, not the locations. Here look at the different vacant posts of teachers with AEES;
|PET(male and female)||9 and 7|
- For Librarian, 8 vacancies are available.
- PRT has 70 vacant posts, and PRT music has 5 vacancies.
- Six vacancies are available for Prep.
So, total 205 vacancies are available with AEES. These vacant posts are further divided into category wise reserved vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for एइइएस टीचर
- All the candidates must have computer knowledge. Computer science teachers need to be proficient in it.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is a must for all applicants.
- All the schools are English medium, so teachers must be proficient in teaching the English language.
- For subject teachers, it’s a must to have a post-graduate degree in their subject from a government approves university with a minimum of 50% marks
- Applicants must have integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed degree is another requirement ser by AEES to hire teachers.
- For the post of Librarian, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in library science or equivalent. Candidates with a one-year degree/diploma in the same topic from a recognised university can also apply for this post.
- Primary teachers must have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% marks. Along with this, they have also completed Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ (B.El.Ed.) or (D.Ed.) from a well recognised Institution.
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed is also approved as eligibility to apply for the Primary teacher post.
Interested candidates must read the official AEES Teacher 2022 Recruitment Notification to get in-depth information on required educational qualifications. We have mentioned a link to the recruitment notification at the bottom of this page.
Age Limit For the Recruitment
- The upper age limit to apply for TGT posts is 35 years.
- For PGT, the upper age limit is 40 years.
- For PRT and Preparatory teachers, the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- However, the applicants from the reserved category will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rule.
Process to apply for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, interested applicants have to visit the official website of AEES @ http://aees.gov.in.
- The applicant will have to sign up here with a valid e-mail id and fill out the application form.
- If a candidate is exempted from paying the fee, he can click on the submit button.
- Submit it after filling and revising the application.
- Those candidates who are to pay the application fee will have to make a payment through cards or net banking.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form. You will need to submit it at the time of the skill test.
Document Required For AEES Teacher Recruitment
If you want to apply for the available vacancies of teachers with AEES, then you can submit the application online. To apply for a vacant post first, you need the following documents in scanned form;
- Recent Photograph
- Educational Documents (Semester wise Mark sheet will be required in a few courses)
- ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card or others)
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate or PwBD Certificate (If required)
- NOC (if required)
AEES Teacher Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will have to go through a computer-based test. As it’s a computer-based test so the applicant will have to sit infront of a computer. They will mark the answers on the screen against the asked questions.
Candidates who will qualify for CBT will be shortlisted for the skill test round. Here they will have to carry their application form. It must be duly signed by them with a photo attested to it. The photo should be the same that they used in the application form.
Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern
- In the computer-based exam, the applicants will have to answer 100 questions.
- The duration of CBT will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The questions will be asked from following topics; General knowledge, Reasoning, Teaching methodology and the concerned subject.
- The exam will be for 100 marks. So, every question will carry one mark.
- No negative marking will be done in this exam.
Candidates from UR and EWS categories will qualify for the CBT on scoring minimum 60% marks. For reserved category candidates, the minimum required mark is 54%. Somehow, the marks need to get shortlist for skill tests. However, AEES will release a list of selected teachers after the skill test on its website.
AEES Teacher Recruitment: Important Links
|AEES Official Portal||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Teacher Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|KVS, Home Page||Click Here|