Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment: The notification for Assam Rifles Tradesman has been released. Assam Rifles announced to recruit the candidates for 1380 vacant posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the available vacancies. This article has detailed information on eligibility criteria, the application process, and the selection procedure for the available vacancies. So, let’s check out who can apply for Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022 and how;
Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2022
With the release of the notification, the Assam Rifles have started to accept the application forms. However, interested candidates must read the article carefully to know if they are eligible for vacant posts in Assam rifles. The article also has a direct link to apply online for 1380 vacancies with Assam rifles.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: At A Glance
|Recruitment Notification Title||Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022|
|Vacancies Announced By||Assam Rifles|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Available Vacancies||1380 vacant posts|
|Post Name||Various in technical and tradesman group|
|Application Submission Starts from||6th June 2022|
|Deadline to apply for available vacancies||30th July 2022|
असम राइफल्स Vacancy Details
Assam Rifles has announced 1380 vacancies for different posts and different states. So, we also have segregated the available vacant posts in both ways. Here are the details of the same;
State-wise Vacancies in Assam Rifles;
|Puducherry||02||Daman & Diu||01|
|Rajasthan||41||Dadar & Haveli||01|
|West Bengal||56||Arunachal Pradesh||42|
|Andaman & Nicobar||01|
Post-Wise Vacancies with Assam Rifles:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Bridge & Road (Male & Female)||17|
|Clerk (Male & Female)||287|
|Operator Radio and Line||729|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||10|
Assam Rifles Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for applicants to apply for any jobs mentioned above is 18 years. The cut-off date to calculate the candidate’s age is 1 August 2022. Applicants from the reserved category will benefit from age relaxation in the upper age limit. However, they will have to produce a caste certificate to prove their eligibility. SC/ ST will get 5 years of relaxation, OBC will get 3, Ex-servicemen (OBC) will get 6 years of relaxation in the upper age limit, and for Ex-servicemen from SC/ST category, the relaxation is 8 years.
Trade Wise Educational Qualification
- For Trade Bridge & Road: Applicant must be Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. A diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution is also essential.
- Trade – Clerk: Candidates must have passed the intermediate examination from a recognized Board/University or equivalent. They must be good with computers, and their typing speed must be 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Trade – Religious: Only male graduates in Sanskrit can apply.
- Trade – Operator: Only male 12th pass applicants with ITI diploma in Radio and Television or Electronics.
- Trade – Radio Mechanic: Male candidates only with 10′ from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or electronics.
- Trade – Armourer: 10th pass male candidates only are eligible.
- Trade – Laboratory Assistant: 10th class pass males with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
- Trade – Nursing Assistant: 10th pass out males can apply.
- Trade – Veterinary Field Assistant: This job is for 12th pass out males with 2 years diploma in veterinary science.
- Trade – AYA (Pala-Medical): This vacancy is for female candidates. The applicant must be a 10th pass.
- Trade- Washer man: The post is for 10th pass male candidates.
How to Apply For Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022?
Here are the instructions to apply for suitable vacancies available with Assam Rifles Tradesman recruitment 2022;
- To apply online, the candidates will have to visit the website of Assam Rifles @www.assamrifles.gov.in
- Look for the Assam Rifles Recruitment advertisement and click on it.
- Read the recruitment notification first and then enter all the asked details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
www.assamrifles.gov.in Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the application form submission. Candidates can pay the application fee through debit or credit cards or net banking. They can also make the payment on the SBI counter and upload the challan’s copy. Check out the application fee to apply for Assam Rifles Tradesman recruitment 2022;
- The application fee for Group B vacancies is INR 200/-
- The Application Fee for Group C posts is INR 100/-
- No fee will be charged for SC, ST, Female candidates, and ex-servicemen.
Selection Process for Assam Rifles Recruitment
The selection process to recruit the candidates for 1380 vacancies will be having following three phases;
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Salary Offered in Assam Rifles Tradesmen
The selected candidates will get the salary as per their grades. The range of offered salary to selected candidates will be Rs. 18,000 to 69,100 per month. The candidates will get the exact salary figure once they get selected, and the official letter of selection will be in their hands.
Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment: Important Links
|Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Tradesman Application Link||Click Here|
|KVS, Home Page||Click Here|
The Last Line
We have compiled all the essential information in the article given here. Still, we would suggest the candidates read the official notification. In case of any further query related to this or any other government job.