Best Courses After 12th Commerce Stream: Have you ever wondered about which course you should adopt after completing class 12th from the Commerce stream? If yes, then you don’t have to worry as this article will help you in getting the list of multiple UG, PG, Professional & Diploma courses offered by various Indian universities/institutions in the field of commerce through which student’s can start the new chapter of their life. Please go through the following article to get detailed information about courses eligibility, time duration, and many more.
Best Courses After 12th Commerce Stream
Commerce field is among one of the leading field in study nowadya and students in this filed are getting more job opportunities as compare to other streams. In earlier times, people used to think that students only opts Commerce just because they couldn’t score marks required to choose the Science but as the time passes and noticing the growth in economy’s financial sector it made the commerce a desireable course for students. Let’s have a look at the list of courses which you can choose after completing 12th standard.
Benefits to study Commerce
There are many benefits of choosing Commerce as a Bachelor’s course as a career path are shared below benefits are:
- With the help of commerce, you will get a confidence that will help you in putting forward your ideas and maintaining profitable relationships with your employees and other organizations. Other skills also include an understanding of economics and knowledge about how market works, numeracy and ability to decode the financial data, and analytical/critical thinking.
- You will get a chance to look deeply into the business and commerce world by attending lectures from experienced professors/tutors with practical experience and industry roles.
- Your degree will help in getting knowledge about financial concepts that will boost up your confidence level and you can start your own business. Your ideas can be creative through which you can make your own identity in the market making you your own boss.
- With the help of commerce, you can also focus on various modules such as economics, finances, human resource management, entrepreneurship, and supply chain management.
List of best courses after 12th Commerce
Opting 10+2 class has been an exciting journey for all of you whether it’s about understanding the concepts of economics, mugging up the commercial studies topics or preparing the balance sheets. If you recently cleared class 12th then go through the following section because here you will get a sight of best courses which will make your future once you completed those courses:
Under Graduate Courses
The list of undergraduate courses which a student can pursue after completing Class 10+2 is explained below:
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- B.Com is a three-year graduation course that most commerce students pursue after completing class 10+2. The students can also pursue M.Com/MBA after completing the UG course. The job options after completing the course are Financial Risk Manager, Business Analyst, Digital Marketer & Accountant.
- The list of top recruiters includes Deutsche Bank, Deloitte, RBS, HSBC, Citigroup, Deloitte, Accenture, and many more. The average salary package offered by the company depends upon the experience level of the student revolves around ₹3 lakhs to ₹18 lakhs (LPA).
Bachelors of Economics (BE)
- Bachelors of Economics (BE) is a three-year UG course that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- The areas in which students get employed are Economic Researcher, Sales Analyst, Economist, Securities Analyst, Trainee, Investment Analyst, and many more. The salary package is between ₹3 lakhs to ₹4.5 lakhs.
Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF) is also a three-year graduation course that teaches detailed information regarding the accounting and financial subjects to learn the technical skills of financial analysis and accounting standards.
- The student who pursues this course gets recruited as an Audit Manager/Investment Manager with an average salary of ₹1 lakhs to ₹10 lakhs per annum at EY, Deloitte, PWC, KPMG, SBI, and many more.
Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Insurance (BBI)
- B.Com in Banking & Insurance comes with a time duration of three-year that contains the theoretical subjects about Banking & Insurance.
- The student who completes the course gets appointed as an Accountant, Financial Advisor, Marking Agent, and many more on the salary package of ₹2 to ₹20 lakhs (LPA) at Banks, the Insurance industry, Investments, etc.
Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Market (BFM)
- B.Com in Financial Market is also a three-year undergraduate course in Financial Market. The course involves the advanced study of debt & equity markets, foreign exchange, and financial markets.
- The top recruiters include Public Accounting Firms, Policy Planning, Foreign Trades, Banks, Marketing, etc with a salary package between ₹3 lakhs to ₹10 lakhs per annum.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA comes with a time duration of three years that helps the students to learn about business principles and business administration.
- The students who complete the course get appointed as Business Administration researchers, Business Consultant, Marketing Managers, Finance Managers, etc and get the salary package of ₹4 lakhs per annum.
Bachelor of Law (BA LLB)
- The LLB is governed by the BAR Council of India and prepares students to become lawyers & advocates.
- The course has a time duration of 5 years and students get recruited according to their experience at multinational companies as Corporate Lawyers, Financial Consultants, and many more.
BBA-International Business (BBA-IB)
- BBA-IB comes with a time duration of three-year is an industry-based course that provides deep knowledge to the students about foreign trade.
- Those students who complete this course gets appointed as International Logistics Manager, Global Business Manager, Consultant, and many more.
BBA-Computer Applications (BBA-CA)
- BBA-CA is an undergraduate three-year course that helps IT, professionals, to get excel in IT user-support & infrastructure.
- With the help of this course, they also learn about how the various computer applications will make a difference to companies and the general public. Top recruited companies like Bajaj, Accenture, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Biocon hire students on the grounds of their grades during the whole semester and get appointed with a salary package of ₹2 lakhs to ₹10 lakhs
Journalism & Mass Communication
- The course comes with a time duration of three years and the course help the students to learn concepts about the media industry and public relations.
- The media houses such as NDTV, Aaj Tak, News18, and many multinational companies hire students on their grades in those three years. Those who get shortlisted get appointed as an Anchor, Reporter, PR Manager, Content Writer, Radio Jockey, etc.
- The salary package lies between ₹2 lakhs to ₹10 lakhs per annum.
Bachelor In Hotel Management (BHM)
- Students who are interested in the cooking sector can pursue this 03 year professional degree course that teaches students about hospitality & tourism, baking, food & beverages services, and many more.
- Top hotels including Hyatt Residency, Taj Group of Hotels, Oberai Group of Hotels etc recruited the deserving students with the salary package depending on their experience.
Industry Oriented Integrated Courses
The industry-oriented job opportunities have a boundless scope in India and the list of some famous industry-oriented integrated courses available in India are available below:
Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- CA or Chartered Accountancy is one of the prestigious courses or an international accounting designation granted to accounting professionals across the country.
- To get recruited as CA, students have clear the exams divided into three levels i.e. CPT, IPCC & FC) those who clear all the three levels get recruited on the CA at well-known companies as Internal Auditing Officer, Tax Auditing Officer, Forensic Auditing Officer and many more.
Company Secretary (CS)
- To run a company, a professional CS or Company Secretary is required, and to become a CS, applicants has to appear for the Company Secretaryship course and give the examination.
- The applicant who clears the exam get appointed at law firms, private companies (listed & non-listed), government organizations and many more with a starting salary in the middle of ₹45,000 to ₹80,000 per month.
Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- ICWAI used to offer CWA courses for their applicants but now they changed the courses name to CMA or Certified Management Accountant and those who pursue this course have to clear the three levels examination only then they will be able to get job offers from government organizations, private companies, MNC’s etc. The starting salary could be between ₹40,000 to ₹80,000 per month.
The diploma courses time duration varies from institution to institution and the list of diploma courses available in India are:
Animation & Multimedia Courses
- The animation & multimedia course is a diploma courses with a time duration of one or two years depending upon the institutions organizing those courses.
- Those who pursue this course learn about 2D & 3D animation, visual effects, digital arts & graphic designing.
- The students are hired by Animation studios, Game designing studios etc. with a base price of ₹25,000 to ₹65,000 per month.
Event Management Courses
- After the animation & multimedia course, the second demanding diploma course is event management in which the students learn about how to analyze an event, cost estimation, planning & scheduling, crowd management etc.
- The students who clear the course are hired by famous event management firms, hospitality firms and event management consultancies at ₹25,000-₹55,000 per month.
Best Courses After 12th Commerce Stream: Conclusion
We hope that our article has helped you in getting various career options which you can choose after class 12th. Keep in touch with our website to get more information about the Best courses after the 12th for commerce.