Calicut University Admission 2022: The university is going to commence the admission process for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses soon. The admission process will be conducted for the 2022-23 session. Right now, the officials have not released any notification regarding the 2022 application form. The application form will be released on the official portal of the University of Calicut. Aspirants are advised to read the article till the and as we have mentioned some important details regarding Calicut University Admission 2022 in the article like application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Calicut University Admission 2022
The university will release the application form separately for admission to UG and PG courses. Aspirants will have to fill out the application form before the last date of submission as the link will get deactivated after that. Aspirants are advised to read the eligibility criteria mentioned below in our article before filling out the form for particular courses. The application form for both courses will be released soon. Visit the portal daily to get the latest news related to the University of Calicut Admission 2022.
University of Calicut Admission 2022: An Overview
|University Name||Calicut University|
|Article Name||Calicut University Admission|
|For courses||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Application Form Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
University of Calicut Admission Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set some eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to take admission to this university. The criteria are different for UG and PG courses. The students who will meet the below-mentioned criteria will be eligible for admission. So, go through the criteria before filling out the application form.
- For UG courses, applicants must have completed Class 12th from a recognized board or,
- Applicants who have qualified the VHSE and HSE under the “SAY” scheme and compartment exam of CBSE can also apply.
- For PG courses, applicants must have completed an undergraduate course.
Calicut University Admission 2022 Schedule
|Commencement of registration process||To be announced|
|Last date to fill out the registration form||To be announced|
|Trial Allotment||To be announced|
|Editing Process||To be announced|
|Publication of first seat allotment||To be announced|
|Publication of second seat allotment||To be announced|
|Publication of third seat allotment||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
Also Read: KVS Class 1 Selection List 2022
Process to fill out the Calicut University Application Form
Applicants who do not have any idea of how to fill out the registration form can refer to this paragraph. Here we have mentioned some easy steps through which you can apply for the particular course:
- Firstly, visit the authorized website of Calicut University i.e., https://uoc.ac.in/
- Scroll below and find the section of Quick Links on the home page.
- Under that, you will have to click on the “Admission” link.
- A new page will appear before you. There you will have to click on UG or PG option.
- After a few seconds, a new page will appear on the screen. Then you will see the option of Apply Now.
- Click on that link and a new page will get open. Click on the register option.
- Enter all the required details and click on the register option. After that, you will get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter that OTP on the required space and submit it. The login id will be sent to the mobile number.
- Now log in with the given id and password and start filling out the application form.
- After entering all the required details, click on the save and proceed option to proceed further.
- Now preview the application and click on the final submit and pay option.
- After clicking on submit and pay option you will have to confirm the details.
- The amount of the application fee will be available there as per your category.
- Now select the mode of payment through which you want to pay the fee.
- Now enter the required details and click on the payment option. After paying the fee, take a printout of the application form and fee receipt.
How to Edit the Application Form?
Applicants can edit the form by following just a few steps: Following are the steps to edit the form:
- Visit the official portal of the University of Calicut (https://uoc.ac.in/)
- Scroll below and find the Quick Link box.
- Under that, click on the admission link.
- Now select the course for which you have applied.
- Click on the student’s login there and enter the asked details.
- Finally, click on the edit option and start editing the form.
Calicut University Application Fee
Applicants will have to submit the application fee while filling out the application form. The application form will not submit whiteout paying the fee. So it is mandatory for every candidate who is going to fill out the form. The application fee will be different for various categories. Following are the application fees category-wise:
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 115/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 115/-|
Required documents and things while applying for admission
Aspirants must keep the following documents with them while they are filling out the form as they will be needed at that time. Given below is the list of required things and documents:
- Copy of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Working mobile number
- Working Email Id
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Passport size photograph
Calicut University Admission 2022: Instructions
- Applicants can edit the data of the application till the final submission.
- The details entered in the application form cannot be edited after the last date of the registration process.
- Do not use the back button of the browser while filling ut the online form.
- The registered mobile number and email id should be working as all the admission process notifications and login IDs will be sent to it.
- Do not share the login password with anyone
- Submit only one application form for admission.
- The candidate must keep the printout of the application safe as it will be needed after allotment.
- Applicants can choose up to 20 colleges preference wise in the choice filling step.
|UG Application Form||Available Soon|
|PG Application Form||Available Soon|
The information provided in the above article is based on the last year’s prospectus. If the authority will change anything in the upcoming prospectus then we will update it here.