CGPSC Peon Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the notification for Peon Recruitment 2022. So, here we have comprised the detail of this recruitment drive. Further in the article, we have also given a direct link to apply for the available vacancies.
Chhattisgarh Peon Recruitment 2022 drive offers a chance for 8th pass candidates to apply for a government job. Interested candidates can check their eligibility to apply for vacant posts from here. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is accepting the application form online. Check out the details of CGPSC Peon Recruitment 2022 from this page and earn how you can apply for available vacancies with Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission;
CGPSC Peon Recruitment 2022 Notification
The CGPSC is inviting applications from 8th pass-out job seekers on the post of peon. The selected candidates will work with the state government as permanent employees. The selected candidates will work in the administrative department. The notification to notify the applicants about available vacancies is released one day before releasing the application form. Let us discuss the Peon recruitment in detail but first, have a look at the table given below;
Chhattisgarh Peon Recruitment 2022: At a Glance
|Recruitment Title||CGPSC Peon Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Organized By||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Category||Fourth Class|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
psc.cg.gov.in Peon Recruitment: Important Dates
|Recruitment Notification For Peon Vacancies Released on||7th June 2022|
|Commencement of application submission||8th June 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||2nd July 2022|
|Written Exam Date||TBA|
|Result and Merit List will Release on||TBA|
Eligibility to Apply for CGPSC Peon Post
- The minimum age for the candidates to apply for peon vacancies is 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply for aforesaid vacancies is 35 years. However, candidates from reserved categories will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
- Local residents of Chhattisgarh state will also get age relaxation for 5 years. So, the maximum age for the local residents is 40 years to apply for vacant peon posts in CGPSC. Widow and Divorcee ladies will also get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- On the educational front, the applicant must be 8th pass.
- Candidates must know about cycling as it’s an essential part of the job.
- The candidate needs to be registered with the employment office of his locality in Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Peon Salary
Selected candidates will get the salary based on level 1 salary grade in the state. After that, though, they won’t get the complete salary for the first three years of their joining. Selected candidates will be on probation period for the first three years.
In the first year, they will get 70% salary as a stipend; in the second year, they will get 80%, and by the third year, the selected candidates will get 90% of their salary. On completing a three-year probation period, the candidates will get a salary as per the government’s rule.
How to apply for CGSC Peon Recruitment?
Candidates need to apply online for the CGPSC Peon Recruitment 2022. Here are the instructions for the same;
- The candidates will have to visit the website of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission @psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab given on the home page of the website.
- Here is the notification for CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022; click on it to read it.
- As the next step, you will have to hit the apply online button given on the page and log in to the website. In case of a new user, first, complete the registration process, then log in here.
- Enter all the asked details on this page. Upload the essential documents such as caste certificate, educational documents, photo, signature, and id proof.
- Pay the application fee with a debit or credit card and submit the form. You can also take a printout of the form after submitting it.
Candidates are suggested to read the application form after completing it. However, they can edit the application form after submitting it. The deadline to edit the application form is 2nd July. But the candidates need to pay Rs.100/- every time they edit the form. However, the applicants who are to change their category from UR to reserved category are excepted from paying the fee.
psc.cg.gov.in Peon Selection Process
The authorities will conduct a written exam for the applicants. All the participants of this recruitment drive will have to undergo a written examination. Based on the examination, the CGPSC officials will prepare a merit list, call the interview candidates, and then document verification rounds. Once all the formalities of the selection procedure get complete, a list of selected candidates will be published online.
The authorities will conduct the written examination only if the number of applicants is more than expected; else, the selection of the candidates will be done based on the interview. However, considering the unemployment rate in the state and the craze for government jobs, lots of applicants will apply for available vacancies. So, there are more chances to conduct a recruitment exam first. In the exam, the questions will be based class 8th syllabus and on its level.
CGPSC Peon Recruitment Admit Card 2022
The authorities will release the hall ticket for the candidates who have applied for the available vacancies of peon. In case of any issues with the application form, the authorities may reject it. Hence, the applicant will not be able to download the admit card. The admit card will be published on the website of CGPSC. Applicants will have to use their login credentials to download their admit cards from the website. It’s an important document, and candidates need to carry it to the exam hall. We will update a link of the same when authorities release it.