Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2022: Individuals belonging to the EWS/ DG category who want to fill out the form for their child to take admission to the school of Delhi can now apply. The application is available on the official portal of the Delhi Education Department. The online application was released on 29th March 2022. The application process is being conducted for admission to Nursery to Class 1st. Through the article, you will get the information regarding Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2022. Keep visiting the article t get the latest update on it.
Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2022
The last date to submit the application form was 12th April 2022. After that, no application form will be entertained by the officials. So, all the parents are advised to submit the form before the mentioned date of submitting the form. The application process is being conducted for the 2022-23 session. Just submitting the application form does not signify that the admission of the child is confirmed. To know more about the application process, eligibility and important dates, go through the article.
Delhi DG/EWS Admission 2022: An Overview
|Name of the Article||Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2022|
|Authority Name||Education Department of Delhi|
|Admission in||Nursery, KG and Class 1st|
|For Category||EWS and DG Category|
|Registration Form Releasing date||29 March 2022|
Delhi DG/EWS Admission Dates 2022
|Commencement of registration process||29th March 2022|
|Last date to fill out the registration form||12th April 2022|
|1st computerised draw list||19th April 2022|
Also Check: KVS Admission Minimum Age for Class 1 Admission
Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Parents must read the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. Aspirants who will meet the below-mentioned criteria will be eligible to fill out the form. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the students:
- The child must be a citizen of Delhi.
- The age of the child applying for nursery must be between 3 to 5 years.
- The age of the child applying for KG must be less than 5 years.
- The age of the child who wants admission in class 1st must be less than 6 years.
Procedure to fill out the Delhi EWS/DG Registration Form
Applicants will first have to register themselves in the portal before filling out the application form. Follow the steps provided below to fill out the registration form:
- Visit the official portal of the Delhi Education Department i.e., https://edustud.nic.in/.
- Scroll below and click on the link to EWS/DG Admission portal.
- A new portal will appear on the screen. There you will have to click on the link “Registration for New User”.
- On a new page. you have to enter all the required details carefully like class, name, annual income, etc.
- After that finally, click on the register option.
- A pop-up box will appear on the screen to make sure that you are ready to submit the form. Click on yes.
- Finally, the login id or registration number and password will appear on the screen and it will also be sent to the registered mobile number.
How to fill out the Application Form?
After successfully registering yourself on the portal, you will have to fill out the application form. The steps to fill out the application form are given below:
- Go to the official portal of the Delhi Education Department (https://edustud.nic.in/)
- Then click on the EWS/DG Admission portal.
- On a new page, click on the login option available there.
- The login page will appear on the screen. Enter the user id and password provided to you at the time of registration and click on the login option.
- Fill in all the required information carefully and then cross verify them.
- Now preview your application and then submit it. The pop-up box will appear to confirm your decision. Confirm it.
- Then the choice filling steps will appear. First, you have to choose the school within 0 to 1 km. Then you have to choose the school within 1 to 3 km and then from 3 to 6 km and last from above 6 km.
- At last, submit the form and take a printout of it for further reference.
Process to recover the forgotten password
Aspirants who somehow lost the password and forgot it can now recover it with just a few steps. Follow the simple steps provided below to recover your password:
- Go to the authorized website of the Education Department of Delhi i.e., https://edustud.nic.in/.
- Now, tap on the EWS/DG Admission portal on the home page.
- The new page will open on the screen. Click on the login option available there.
- There you will see the option of forgot Id/Password. Click on that.
- A new page will appear. There you will have enter the following details:
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Finally submits it. A new page will appear where you will have to create the new password.
- Make sure to remember the password and note it down for further use.
Also Check: KVS Admission 2022 For Class 1
Procedure to delete the Registration or Application Form
In case, any candidate want to delete their application form then can do it so by following just few steps. Follwing are steps to delete the registration or application form:
- Firstly, visit the authorized site by clicking on this link – https://edustud.nic.in/
- Now click on the EWS/ DG Admission link available on the home page.
- After that find the link of delete the registration/ application form.
- Click on that link and choose if you want to request for deletion or want to delete the data of admission.
- Enter the required details and finally submit it.
Required documents for admission
Applicants will have to carry the following details for the admission process:
- Date of Birth
- Family Income Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Passport sized phtograph
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity or Water Bill
[Incase the application window does not open then try to open it in private or Incognito window]