GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) announced the vacancies for the post of Gram Sevak in March 2022. The applicants had to submit their job applications by mid-April ’22. The recruitment notification was for more than fifteen hundred vacancies for the post of Gram Sevak. The recruitment exam date is now released, and applicants were looking to download gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022.
The authorities provide the GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022 online. The applicants can download it from the official website of GPSSB. We have given a link at the bottom of the article for candidates to get their GPSSB Admit Card. First, have a look at the other important information related to GPSSB Gram Sevak admit card 2022.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board received numerous applications from the job seekers against 1571 vacancies. The section procedure to select suitable candidates is pre-decided by the board. GPSSB will conduct the written exam for the applicants. The exam date has been announced, and now the applicants want to know about the availability of their Gujarat Gram Sevak Call Letter.
Needless to say, that admit card or call letter is an essential document for candidates to appear in any exam. The GPSSB Gram Sevak Hall Ticket is the document that ensures the candidate’s authorization to enter the exam centre and take the exam. The call letter is issued by the exam conducting authority on its website. So, the applicants can get Gujarat Gram Sevak Admit Card on the board’s official website.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Hall Ticket 2022: An Overview
|Title||GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||25th May 2022|
|Exam Date||5th June 2022|
|Admit card Availability Mode||Online|
How To Download GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter?
Here is the stepwise provision to download the GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card to appear in the recruitment exam for Gram Sevak;
- Visit the official website of GPSSB; https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- The website’s home page has the latest update section. Here you can see all the new notifications released by the website.
- Look for Gram Sevak’s call letter in all the notifications and click on it once you get it.
- A new web page will appear on the screen where you will have to use the application id and DOB as passwords.
- On submission of the information, applicants will get their admit card. They will have to download it and take its printout.
Information Given on gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Call Letter 2022
The Gujarat Gram Sevak admit card or call letter will imprint the following information to identify the candidates easily. The information for Gram Sevak Admit Card is taken from the application form filled out by the applicants. Your GPBSS Gram Sevak Call Letter will be having following information imprinted on it;
- Exam name
- Candidate’s Name and Photo
- Signature of applicants
- His parents’ name and communication address
- Roll number
- Date of birth of candidates
- Exam Center Venue
- Exam Date
- Time of Examination
- Important Instructions to Candidates
Other Things to Carry to Exam Center
Applicants need to carry their GPSSB 2022 Call Letter to the exam centre, but it’s not the only important document. The job seekers will have to carry one more photo id card. It can be any one of the following;
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
What after downloading the गुजरात ग्राम सेवक प्रवेश पत्र?
- Once you get the admit card for the Gram Sevak recruitment exam, you will have to read it first to check if all the information given here is right or not.
- Instructions for the exam also need your attention.
- Keep your admit card safe until the recruitment process gets completed.
- Your photo should be clear on the admit card,
- It must not be tempered in any way. Please do not write anything on it.
- Keep a soft copy of your admit card with you once you download it.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter: Important Links
The call letter to appear in the GPSSB Gram Sevak exam will be uploaded on the official website by 25th May 2022.
If you forget to carry your call letter to the exam centre, you won’t be able to sit for the exam.
Yes, we have provided a direct link to download the call letter which is available above in the article.