ITBP Head Constable Recruitment: The much-awaited notification of ITBP Head Constable Recruitment has been released. The aspirants have been waiting for the announcement of head constable recruitment. Pertaining to this, the authorities have released an official notification with details on available vacancies, eligibility, and others for the recruitment of head constables.
We have compiled several details in this document related head constable recruitment in ITBP. The aspirant can apply for the available head constable vacancies from the direct link given in the article. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs. In its recent recruitment notification, two hundred eighty-six vacancies are introduced. For these posts, both male and female candidates can apply. The candidates can apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment. Read on further to know about the deadline for applying for available vacancies and candidature.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force released an official notification to intimate the aspirants about the upcoming vacancies. Interested candidates can now apply for the available vacancies in ITBP online. They need to fill out the application form, upload the asked documents, pay the application fee and submit the form.
ITBP aims to fulfill the available vacancies with it in this recruitment drive. Though the announced vacant post is 286, it can be increased or decreased. The notification claims that available vacancies are tentative in nature. The selection of candidates for the post of head constable will be done through Direct Entry. Selected candidates will get paid under a pay scale level 4. Check here the available vacancies of head constable with ITBP in detail.
ITBP Head Constable Application: An Overview
|Recruitment Title||ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Vacant Posts||Head Constable|
|Recruited By||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|releasing Date of Application Form||8th June 2022|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Available Vacancies For ITBP Head Constable
For Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial)
|1||Head Constable Direct Entry (MALE)||55||22||20||24||14||135|
|2||Head Constable Direct Entry (Female)||10||04||03||04||02||23|
Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) (for ITBP Serving Personnel Only)
|1||Head Constable (CM) Limited Department Competitive Exam||74||08||08||90|
Pay Scale for Head Constable in ITBP
First, look at the decided pay scale for HC before moving forward and discussing the eligibility criteria for the post of head constable in ITBP. The selected candidates will be offered a salary based on Payscale level 5 as per the 7th CPC. So their salary will be Rs. 25,500 – 81,100. Now check the eligibility to apply for the aforementioned vacancies. Further, we will discuss the selection procedure for the head constable in ITBP.
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP HC Recruitment 2022
- To apply for the head constable post (CM) direct entry vacancies, the applicants should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age for the applicants is set as 25 years. Though candidates from SC, ST, OBC, Ex-serviceman, and other reserved categories will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
- For the available posts only for ITBP personnel, the maximum age to apply is 35 years. In other words, the applicant must not be born before 02.01.1987 to be eligible for the Head constable post in ITBP.
- The candidates must have qualified 10+2 from CNSE, state board, or any other recognized education board on the educational front.
- If talking about the skills, candidates must have a typing speed of 35 minutes per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
How to Apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment?
If you possess all the qualifications and skills to apply for the available vacancies, you can apply. The department released the application form. You can understand how to apply online for Head constable vacancies in ITBP and what documents you will need. Every applicant will also have to pay the application fee to be a contender for available vacancies. Let’s start to know with the application submission process first;
- The authorities will release the Head Constable recruitment application form 2022 on the official website of ITBP. So go to the official portal i.e., www.itbpolice.nic.in
- You will have to log in on the website, and for this, you would need your log in id and password. If you are not registered here, then first complete the registration process. For this, you will have to click on ‘New User Registration.’
- A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter your personal information and the Captcha code. You can log in to the website to fill out the ITBP head constable recruitment application form.
- The link to the application form will be available on the next webpage that you will see after login in here.
- Click on the link, fill in the information asked, upload your educational and other documents, photo, and signature, and submit the form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100 if you are a male UR, EWS, or OBC candidate. Women, SC, and ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- You must revise all the information mentioned in the application form before submitting it. After submitting the form, you will get a notification on your mail-id. Keep it safe till recruitment results come out.
www.itbpolice.nic.in Head Constable Selection Process
The department will release the admit card for qualified applicants to apply for head constable vacancies. The applicants will have to download the admit card to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test, the Physical standard test. Further, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a written examination followed by a medical examination and document verification. After this, the department will release a list of selected candidates for the head constable post on its website.