KEAM Application: The candidates who wish to take admissions in Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Courses need to apply for KEAM. Commissioner Entrance Exam or CEE of Kerala conducts the Entrance Examination for the applicants. The registrations for the same are being invited online through the designated portal. CEE has announced all the details pertaining to the entrance examination. Check all the information in the subsequent article and apply for the KEAM Entrance Examination through the link provided.
KEAM Application Form 2022
The authorities in Kerala are inviting applications for the entrance examination for admissions in Engineering, Architecture, and Medical courses. The aspirants need to attempt the exam and on the basis of the result, the admissions will proceed. There are more than 160 participating colleges that accept students through KEAM. The entrance exam will be held at the state level and will be in an offline written format. Those who are seeking admissions in the state of Kerala will have to appear for KEAM in order to get admitted to the top colleges. The marks obtained in KEAM and the result of Class 12 result will be observed in a 50:50 ratio and the students will be admitted. The last date to fill out the online application form has been announced as 30 April 2022. Only the registered candidates will be able to appear for the examination on 26 June 2022.
KEAM Application 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||KEAM 2022|
|Conducted for||Admissions in Colleges in State|
|Conducted By||CEE or Commissioner Entrance Examination|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination|
|Courses||Engineering, Architecture, Medical and Allied Courses|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Number of Participating Colleges||More than 160|
|Examination Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Exam Centres||Kerala, Mumbai, Delhi, and Dubai|
|Application Deadline||30 April 2022|
|Document Upload Deadline||10 May 2022|
|Examination Deadline||26 June 2022|
|Examination Result||To be Announced|
Courses under KEAM
The term KEAM specifies the Engineering, Architecture, Medical, and Allied Courses. However, a variety of courses are included for admissions through the KEAM exam. The following courses listed below can be taken admission into through the examination:
- Bachelors of Engineering or BE or Bachelors of Technology or BTech
- BArch Bachelors of Architecture
- MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS or Bachelors in Dental Surgery
- BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS or Bachelors of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BSMS or Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery
- BUMS or Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
- BSc Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agricultural
- BSc Forestry or Bachelor of Science in Forestry
- BVSc or Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- BFSc or Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- B-Pharm or Bachelor of Pharmacy
- BSc Biotechnology or Bachelor of Biotechnology
- BS in Climate Change and Environmental Science
- BSc or Bachelor of Science Co-operation and Banking
KEAM 2022 Examination Eligibility
The students who wish to appear for the KEAM 2022 examination will have to make sure that they are eligible. Only the eligible candidates will be able to secure seats in the colleges in Kerala in Engineering, Architecture, Medical, and Allied Courses for Undergraduate Courses. The following are the conditions that need to be satisfied by the candidates:
- The applicants should be at least 17 years old as calculated till 31 December.
- The students would have attended school from a recognized board.
- The subject combinations in Class 12 should be Physics, Chemistry, and the core subject.
- The students should have secured 50% aggregate in Physics and Chemistry.
- Additionally, the students must have scored at least 50% marks in the core subject.
Documents needed for KEAM 2022 Application
The aspirants who wish to take admissions in the Engineering, Architectural, Medical, and Allied Courses in colleges in Kerala can do so through KEAM. The students can register online through the CEE Portal and in order to do so, the students need to have the following documents. They need to upload the subsequent documents along with the online application. Check the format and documents given below:
- The candidate needs to upload his/her latest photograph in jpeg format and dimensions 150 X 200 pixels. The authorities have specified the minimum size of the document as 15 KB and the maximum size is 100 KB.
- The signature of the candidate also needs to be uploaded in jpeg format and dimensions 150 X 100. The maximum size of the documents can be 100 KB and the file should not be less than 10 KB.
- Birth Certificate or Passport or SSLC Certificate as the proof of the Nativity of the Candidate in pdf format.
- Class 10 Marksheet or Passing Certificate as the proof of the Date of Birth of the candidate, in pdf format.
- Community Certificate or Caste Certificate of Economically Weaker Section Certificate, as applicable in pdf format.
- Income Certificate of the Parents or the Guardians of the Candidate in pdf format.
- Any other Certificate or document to prove any claim made by the Candidate.
KEAM Application Procedure
The Candidates will have to follow the ensuing steps in order to apply for the KEAM Entrance Examination through the portal:
- Open the official portal of the Commissioner Entrance Examination under the Government of Kerala at www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- On the Home page, click on KEAM 2022 – Online Application which was opened on 6 April 2022.
- Admission to Professional Degree Courses, Kerala portal will open up.
- Click on Registration in order to register on the portal.
- Tick mart all the Declaration boxes and tap on Proceed for Registration.
- Enter all the required details of the Candidate and create a password for the account.
- Enter the Access Code as visible on the screen.
- Click on Register and use the Login Credentials to sign in on the Candidate Login section on the portal.
- Enter the Application Number, Password, and the Access Code on the portal.
- Click on the option for Login.
- Fill out the Application Form that will appear on the screen.
- Pay the applicable Application Fee through the safe online transfer window.
- Upload the aforementioned Documents along with the application.
- Click on Submit.
- Print the acknowledgment slip for the completed application procedure.
The Office of Commissioner Entrance Examination has specified the following amount as the application fee for different candidates. The amount can be paid in an online mode using the available payment methods.
|S.No.||Opted Course||General Category||Scheduled Castes||Scheduled Tribes|
|1.||Engineering||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Rs. 0|
|2.||Pharmacy||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Rs. 0|
|3.||Both Pharmacy and Engineering||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Rs. 0|
|4.||Architecture||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||Rs. 0|
|5.||Medical and Allied Courses||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||Rs. 0|
|6.||Both Architecture and Medical and Allied Courses||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||Rs. 0|
|7.||Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Medical and Allied Courses||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||Rs. 0|
|Official Portal of Commissioner Entrance Examination under Government of Kerala||www.cee.kerala.gov.in|
|KVS Homepage||Click Here|
|KEAM Web Page||Click Here|
|KEAM Prospectus||Click Here|
|KEAM Prerequisites for Application||Click Here|