KVS Admission Minimum Age: The Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) officials have started the admission process for admission into Class 1 for the 2022-2023 academic session. The application process has started and ended on 11th April 2022, all those parents who want to secure their child’s future by putting them into Kendra Vidyalaya (KV) can apply for admission by submitting the admission form online from on the kvsangathan.nic.in and to get admission into other classes, applicants have to fill and submit the application form via offline method. For detailed information about the KVS Admission Minimum Age, process, eligibility, schedule keep reading this article.
KVS Admission 2022
To fill up the KVS admission 2022 application form, the applicant can use the official portal as well as the mobile application available on their Android/IOS. All the interested applicants are suggested to submit their applications on or before 11th April 2022 (till 07:00 pm). Once the time period gets over, the admission window will automatically get disconnected and the applicant won’t be able to login from any mediums. Dear reader, you are directed not to postpone the date of submitting the form at the last moment, otherwise you will face a server problem that will lead to the cancellation of the application forms.
KVS Class 1 Admission Highlights
|Authority Name||Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Article Category||KVS Admission Minimum Age|
|Status of Application Form||Closed|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
For KVS Class 1 Admission Schedule 2022-23: Click Here
KVS Admission Class 1 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission into the school, applicant have to clear the eligibility criteria announced by the Sansgathan officials. If the student meet the criteria then they will be able to fill up the application and appear in the further stages of admission. According to the notification, the applicant who is applying must have age between 06 years to 08 years as on 31st March 2022. If they couldn’t meet the eligibility then the application form will immediately get rejected.
Steps to apply for KVS Class1 application form
Parents who are interested to fill out and submit the admission form can go through the steps provided below:
- Start the process by going to the KVS official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Press on ‘Click Here to proceed Online Admission Portal Class 1’ available on top of the main page.
- The admission page will get open.
- On the page, tap on ‘Click here to register’ box.
- Read the general instructions and then tick on ‘I Agree’ and then on ‘Proceed’.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- After submitting all the asked details inside the form, tick on ‘Register’.
- After the successful registration, you will get a login code through which you will be required in the next stages.
- Return back to the admission page and press the ‘Login’ box provided on the right side.
- Enter pointers asked on the login page and then click on ‘Login’.
- Your admission form will get open and will be divided into 05 different sections.
- Start filling up the sections by entering the basic details about child and their parents, school and its location according to personal choice, uploading of documents and last but not least tik on the box of the declaration form.
- You will get a application submission code after the submission of application form.
Essential documents during KVS admission 2022
- Birth Certificate.
- Recent colored photograph in the jpeg/jpg format with the 256 kb size.
- Relation proof with the grandparents who is KVS/IHU/PSU employee.
- Category Certificate.
- Retirement Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Pro Forma Certificate (for girl child only).
Method to check the KV admission application form status
- Open KV admission page kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
- Under the section of ‘Important Links’, the option of ‘Check your application status’ will be given.
- Tap on it and note down the login credentials given to you at the time of registration.
- Cross-check that the login credentials which you entered are correct.
- After submitting them, mark on ‘Login’ button.
- New web page will be giving you the status of your submitted application form.
How to take KVS application form printout?
- On the admission page of KVS, select the ‘Print your Application’ option.
- The new web page will be generated.
- Fill out the blank sections with the details asked on the page.
- Then mark on ‘Login’ box.
- Your submitted application form will get open.
- Tap on ‘Printout’ and you will receive the hardcopy of your KVS application form.
Delhi High Court Decision on KVS Admissions
The father of UKG student who was represented by lawyer Ashok Agarwal filed a petition against KVS for changing the eligibility criteria for Class 1 and uploading the information 04 days before the commencement of admission process. The petitioner stated that the changes done are unreasonable, discriminatory and against the Right To Education. After going through the petition, the Delhi High Court asked the KVS, UOI,GNCTD to file counter affidavit within 10 days.
|KVS Admission Home Page||Click Here|