KVS Class 2 Admission 2022: The Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will start the admission process for Class 2 from 08th April 2022 to 16th April 2022. All the parents who are interested to give their children the best education till class 12th shouldn’t leave this golden opportunity by submitting the application form till the last date of the admission process. In case, the applicant submitted more than one application form then the last submitted application form will be considered by the Sangathan official. If you think you are eligible to get admission into Class 2 at any Kendra Vidyalaya established across the country then you must read the entire article.
KVS Class 2 Admission 2022
The admission process for Class 1 for the 2022-2023 session ended soon and those applicants who applied for Class 2 admission prior to 16th April 2022 have to chance of getting admission. If they failed to do so then their application forms will be rejected immediately and an applicant can only for one application form at a time. Keep in touch with us or the official website kvsangathan.nic.in to collect the latest updates about KVS Class 2 admission.
KVS 2nd Class Admission 2022
|Admission Body||Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Schools||Kendra Vidyalaya (KV)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Availability of Application Forms||08th April 2022|
Kendra Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2022
|Registration for Class 2nd onwards (except Class 11)-Subject in (offline mode) to availability of vacant seats.||08th April 2022-16th April 2022|
|Declaration of Class 2nd list||21st April 2022|
|Class 2nd admission process||22nd April 2022-24th April 2022|
Kendra Vidyalaya Class 2 Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to get an entry into the 2nd class at KV have to pass and go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the guidelines by the authorities. If they couldn’t pass that eligibility then they will not get admission into any KV in the country. Some pointers about the eligibility criteria on the grounds that the applicant will be shortlisted are explained below:
- The applicant’s age for admission into the Kendra Vidyalaya should be in the middle of 06 years to 08 years as of 31st March 2022.
- The applicant can be an Indian/Foreign citizen/Non-Resident Indian.
- the parents of the applicant should be employed and have a proper standard of living.
How to submit KV Class 2 application forms 2022?
Dear reader, if you are still reading our article then you should go through this section as you will get the steps through which you can submit your KV Class 2 application form for the 2022-23 academic session:
- Move to Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab available on top of the screen.
- The admission page will get open and the link of ‘Class 2 Admission Forms 2022-2023’ will be given.
- On the right side of the page, under the column of ‘Details/Download’ click on ‘Download’ and a pdf file will get open.
- The first page of the file will be showing the application form and the rest of the pages will contain some mandatory certificates.
- Go to ‘Download’ and take out the printout of the pdf file.
- Once the pdf file will be available to you, enter the details asked on the form.
- After entering all the details, visit the nearest Kendra Vidyalaya and submit your form.
Make sure that the details which you are entering in the application form should be correct and matches with the eligibility criteria.
Details available inside the application form
The list of details that are necessary for the applicants to fill inside the KVS Class 2nd application form can be read below:
- Kendra Vidyalaya.
- Registration No.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Applicants Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Blood Group.
- Aadhaar Card No.
- Details of Parents/Guardians.
- Parent/Guadian Signature.
Priority for admission into Kendra Vidyalaya 2022-23
The priorities of the Kendra Vidyalaya Sangthan related to Kendra Vidyalaya 2022-23 academic session are:
- The first priority will be the children of Central Government employees.
- The second priority is going to be Ex-servicemen or Army children.
- The third priority will be a single girl child under the girl quota.
- The fifth priority is for self-employed persons.
- The sixth priority is going to be the children who got orphaned by Covid-19.
Admission Method in Class 2nd
The admission will be granted on the basis of the Priority Category system ( 1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If the applications are more than the number of seats then the ‘Lottery System’ will be conducted for each category including the single girl child quota.
KVS Class 2nd Admission Post Process
A panel of experts will be appointed who will prepare the list of those application forms that were filled correctly as per the guidelines. Once the process will be completed, the panel will prepare the category-wise provisionally shortlisted candidates, waiting list and subsequent lists and will post them on the school notice board. Those candidates who will be shortlisted will complete the rest of the class 2nd admission procedures.
In case, the student didn’t get admission into the KV branch for which they applied then they have to complete the whole session in that allotted branch. Once the session will get over, they can download the ‘Transfer Certificate’ from the official website and submit it to the branch authorities. If the certificate gets approved then the student will get transferred to another branch of KV.
|Application Form Status||on 08th April 2022|
|KV Class 2 Application Form||Click Here|
|Other Certificates||Click Here|
|Admission Guidelines||Click Here|
The only mode through which the application forms will be accepted is via Offline Mode which means that you personally have to visit the school.
The last date to submit the KV Class 2nd application forms is 16th April 2022. After that, the applications will not be accepted.
The students have to submit their category certificate, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Domicile Certificate, Birth Certificate and last Residence Certificate.