Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2022– The Department of Education, Meghalaya started the application process for the D.EI.ED post The application process has been completed on 6th may 2022, and after the application process is over the authority will publish the link for the release date of the admit card. Then you will be able to download the Meghalaya D.El.Ed hall ticket from the official portal of the Department of Education, Meghalaya i.e. megeducation.gov.in. All the related information regarding the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card will be given here on this page, so read the full article to know more about it.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2022
The organization will be providing the admit card to all the candidates who have applied for the post, and for that, you have to enter the required details on the site. The authority will not be the hall ticket to any candidates via post, as it will only be available online only. All the job seekers have to carry the hall ticket with them to the examination hall, you will be informed about the release date of the admit card. As the authority will be publishing the fresh notification regarding the admit card, so you have to regularly visit the site to check the notification.
|Article type||Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of the post||D.El.Ed|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Name of the organization||Department of Education, Meghalaya|
|Date of filling out the application form||22nd April 2022|
|Last date of filling out the application form||6th May 2022|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|Selection process||The entrance test, counselling|
Procedure To Download the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2022
The link for the admit card will be available soon on the official website, and before that the authority will inform you about the same. The admit card is very important as it will be very useful for the candidate till the last procedure of the recruitment. Follow the steps to download the admit card.
- To download the hall ticket for the examination, visit the official portal of the Department of Education, Meghalaya i.e. megeducation.gov.in.
- After you have landed on the site then you have to search for the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2022 link, and then click on that link.
- Now after you have clicked on the link, you will be taken to the new page and there you are required to enter the asked details.
- After you have entered the details then enter the captcha code and then click on the submit option.
- Now the admit card will appear before you, once you submit the information.
- You can also download the admit card by tapping on the download option, and then take a printout of it to carry on the day of the exam.
- By following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to download the Meghalaya D.EI.ED admit card 2022.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admit Card 2022 Details
While downloading the admit card applicants must check the details that are mentioned in the hall ticket, some important details are available on the hall ticket Here is the full list of the details that are available.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Name of the exam centre
- Venu of exam centre
- Date and time
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the post
- Roll number of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Name of the exam conducting body
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the authority
- Stamp of the organization
- Important instruction for the day of the examination
- Gender of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Hall Ticket 2022 Required Documents
Applicants have to carry the documents on the day of the exam, as it is mandatory to bring any one of the government-authorized IDs. If you forgot to bring the id then the authority will not allow you to enter the exam hall. Below is the id proof that you have to carry along with the admit card.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
We have mentioned every single detail about the hall ticket, we hope that the information is very useful for you. You can give feedback about the article here on this page.