ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment: The Oil and Natural Gas Commission (ONGC) has released the notification for the non-executive recruitment 2022. The aspirants interested in joining ONGC must want to know the detailed information related to the Non-Executive Application Form 2022. ONGC released more than nine hundred vacancies for interested and eligible candidates. The application process is online. Therefore the candidates can apply online for available vacancies for the ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment. So, read the article to know more about the process of sending online applications for the job and the eligibility to apply for them.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
ONGC is a prestigious employer In India. It has been one of the Maharatna in India since 2010. The organization is known for better remuneration and career growth for its employees. ONGC has more than 70% contribution to the oil and gas production sector in the country. ONGC recruits many employees for various vacancies to run its operations. The non-executive recruitment 2022 is another recruitment drive to hire youngsters in the organization.
ONGC Non-Executive Application 2022: A Quick Summary
|Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Commission (ONGC)|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Non-Executive|
|Application Available Status||Available Online|
|Number of Vacancies||922|
Non-Executive Vacancies detail in ONGC
Here are the details of location wise available vacancies in ONGC;
|Chennai and Karaikal||38|
ONGC Non-Executive Officer Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the available vacancies with ONGC, first look at the essential educational qualification and age limit required to apply for non-executive vacancies.
- In the official notification for non-executive recruitment 2022, the minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for F1 and A1 level posts is 30 years, except for drilling, cement, and production drilling posts.
- For F1 and A1 Level posts for drilling, cement and production drilling, the maximum age is 28 years.
- For W1 level posts, the age limit is 18 years to 27 years.
- The maximum age limit for JA operators for heavy equipment is 35 years.
- However, the candidates of certain categories will also get relaxation in the upper age limit as per rules.
Non-Executive Officer Educational Qualification
However, the required educational qualification is different for different posts in ONGC’s Non-executive recruitment 2022. The 922 vacant posts can be divided into Junior Engineer Assistant and Junior Dealing Assistant in transport, production, drilling and MM.
Most importantly, for both kinds of vacant posts, the applicant must have 3 years of diploma in the relevant stream. However, for a few positions, the minimum educational qualification is PG and UG in a relevant subject.
Lastly, the job seeker must be physically fit, and for a few vacancies in ONGC for non-executive recruitment. However, for more details about physical fitness criteria, the candidates can check the official notification released by ONGC.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment: Important Dates
Candidates interested and eligible to apply for vacant posts in ONGC can fill out the online application form. Here are the important dates associated with ONGC non-executive recruitment 2022;
- The Application Submission Process will start on 7th May 2022.
- The last date to submit the job application is 28th May 2022.
How to Apply for ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment?
If you are eligible to apply for the available vacancies in the ONGC non-executive category, then here are the stepwise instructions. The applicant also needs to have a valid contact number, mail id and scanned copies of his photograph, Aadhar card and educational documents.
- Firstly, go to the official portal and click on the career option.
- Find and click on the relevant application link
- Now read all the instructions given on the page.
- Check in the I agree on box and register on the website.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter all the required details and upload your documents and photographs.
- At last, you will have to pay the application fee to complete the application.
- Once you complete the form, take its printout for further use.
ONGC Application Fee 2022
The ONGC application fee for the candidates from UR/EWS and OBC categories is 300 rupees. However, SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman applicants are exempted from paying any application fee. Consequently, candidates can pay the fee through an online payment process i.e debit card, credit card or online banking.
- IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak DEO Recruitment 2022
- EWS Certificate Application
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Selection procedure
Selection of the candidates will be done through Computer Based Test (CBT). Later on, he will also have to participate in PST or PE or skill test or typing test, whatever is applicable. In other words, It is a must to qualify for each exam. Therefore time management plays a key role in the exam centre. The selection of the candidates will depend on cut-off marks and the merit list released by ONGC.
The CBT exam 2022 shall have 100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks. Therefore every question will be for one mark. Still, the exam is not having a negative marking concept. The CBT exam will have two parts; Part A for General Mental Ability and Aptitude. Secondly, Part B will have questions from the post domain. Thus the exam time will be two hours.
The Apart will have 20% questions, and the lastly 80% questions will be asked in the B part. Moreover, authorized will get the exam completed in different cities and shifts. So, it is a must for candidates to carry their admit cards from ONGC to appear in the CBT exam.
Salary in ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
ONCE pays a good salary. However, the salary of the selected candidates will depend on their level.
|Post Level||Offered Salary|
|F1 Level||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 98,000|
|A1 Level||Rs. 26,600 – Rs. 87,000|
|W1 Level||Rs. 24,000 – Rs. 57,500|
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Crucial Links
|ONGC Official Portal||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|KVS, Home Page||Click Here|
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, if you want to join ONGC, it’s the right time to apply for ONGC Non-Executive recruitment 2022 drive. However, we have already compiled detailed recruitment information here, but we recommend you read the official notification too for more understanding of the eligibility criteria for ONGC vacancies.