- The information provided by the User on the said Portal will be used by KVS for the explicit purpose of processing the application for admission to schools under its administration.
The information provided by the User on the said Portal will not be shared with any third party except for the following reasons:
- In special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, request / order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure,
- For any other reason considered appropriate by KVS for effective implementation of the online admission process.
- The privacy of information provided by the User is important to KVS and KVS will use reasonable efforts to protect the User’s information. However KVS will not be held liable for loss of information or its privacy, which is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- KVS will take reasonable precautions to protect the Portal from cyber attacks. KVS however, does not guarantee (either express or implied) that such attacks will not happen and shall not be responsible or liable for any damage due to such events. The User shall ensure that his/her devices are safe from cyber attack of any kind and from any source. The User shall take due precautions while downloading content from or accessing the Portal.