Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2022: The Delhi Directorate of Education (Del D) is going to release the admission official notification and the admission application forms into the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVV) for all those students who passed classes 6 to 11 in 2022 from Govt/Govt Aided schools of Delhi. Presently, any press release about RPVV Admission 2022 isn’t posted but it can be assumed that the admission process is going to start soon. To collect more details about the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVV) keep going through the article or go to its official website edudel.nic.in.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2022
The RPVV didn’t organise the admission process last year due to the conversion of all RPVV’s into SOE’s. Keeping in mind how prestigious the Pajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya are for the students, the government took back the decision. All those candidates who are fascinated to get admission into the different RPVVs have to stay calm and once the notifications and application window will get activated, the candidates have to register themselves via Online mode & Offline mode. More pieces of content about Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya admission 2022 can be collected from the following sections.
RPVV Admission 2022: Overview
|Conducting Body||Delhi Directorate of Education (Del D)|
|School Name||Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVV)|
|Affiliated Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Form Declaration||Available Soon|
|Submission Mode||Online & Offline|
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2022
|Notification release date||TBA|
|Availibility of Application form||TBA|
|Last date of submitting the application form & documents||TBA|
|Custer-wise posting of shortlisted candidates on a merit basis||TBA|
List of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya in Delhi
The RPVVs have been grouped in the following Clusters for the purpose of preparation of Cluster-Wise merit. The students at the time of online registration can choose any PPVV from the following table according to their personal preference:
Eligibility Criteria for RPVV Admission 2022
The administration department has set an eligibility criteria which every applicant who want to get admission into Rajiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayahave to reach only then they will be permitted to submit their respective application forms:
|Class 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th||(a) The candidate must have passes Class 04th 05th in continuity from Govt/Govt Aided schools of Del D/NDMC/MCD. |
(b) They must have scored at least 60% marks in their previous class.
|Class 11th||(a) They must have passes Class 10th from Govt/Govt Aided schools in Delhi and the stream-wise eligibility criteria is shared below:|
Social Science: 51%
Social Science: 61%
Natural Science: 51%
Social Science: 51%
Natural Science: 51%
If two or more candidates scored same marks in Class X for any of the three streams (Science, Commerce and Humanities), then to break the tie then a daw of lot will be organised and the candidate who will win the draw will be offered the seats in the stream in which student has registered himself/herself for admission into Class 11.
Steps to apply for RPVV application form 2022
There are two methods through which parents/students who are interested to get a seat at any Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVV) can submit their application form and those are:
- Make a move by going to Del D official portal edudel.nic.in.
- On the home page of the portal, the link of ‘RPVV Application Form 2022-23’ will be available.
- Select that link and a registration form will be visible on your system.
- Enter the basic information asked on the form such as: Candidates Name, Age, Gender, DOB, Email Address & Mobile Number.
- After submitting the above details, you will be given a provisional User Id & Password.
- Note it down somewhere and keep it safe as it’s going to play a major role in further stages.
Fill Up the Application Form:
- Come back to the home page and enter the User Id & Password under the box of ‘Login’.
- Once you get logged in, the application form will get open.
- Fill up the empty sections with the particulars asked such as: Applicants Category, Parent’s/Guardian’s Name, Address, Aadhaar Card No & Educational details.
- Now press on ‘Save & Submit’ box and you will be connected to a new web page.
Upload Documents & Photograph:
- After arriving on this page, upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature & Class 05th-10th marksheets & certificates.
- The documents & photographs should be submitted in the jpeg/jpg format with the prescribed size.
Preview Application Form:
- After completing the filling up of details & uploading of documents, go through your application form.
- If you find any mistake in the application form then tap on ‘Edit Application Form’ and start editing the mistakes inside the application form.
- Once the editing is done, tap on ‘Final Submit’ and your edited application form will be submitted.
Payment of Fee:
- On the fee payment page, choose the medium through which you want to pay the application fee (Debit Card/credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets/UPI BHIM).
- Once you choose the select medium, mark on ‘Proceed To Pay’ and wait for few minutes.
- The notification about the successful fee payment will come on your screen.
Download Application Form:
- After completing the whole procedure, tick on ‘Take PrintOut’ and you will receive the hardcopy of the application as well as fee receipt.
- Keep it secure for future references to avoid any misfortunes in future during the selection process.
- Download the RPVV application form 2022 from the official website edudel.nic.in.
- After downloading the application form, write all the details and attach the docuemnts asked on the form.
- Once you are done by writing and attaching the documents, submit the form to the RPVV cluster centre according to your personal preference.
Documents needed for the application form
- Applicants Name.
- Parents Name/Guardians Name.
- Residence Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- Previous class marsheet/certificate.
- Applicant school name.
- Passport size photograph.
|KVS Online Home Page||Click Here|