RGUKT Basar Admission 2022: Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) also known as IIIT, Basar is all set to upload the notification about the RGUKT Basar admissions 2022 into the 6-year Integrated B.Tech program for the upcoming session. The university will soon commence the admission process on the university’s official website rgukt.ac.in. All those aspirants who are passionate to get admission into B.Tech and other UG/PG courses should apply before the last date. To get yourself updated about the RGUKT Basar Admission then keep yourself surrounded by this article or go to the university portal.
RGUKT Basar Admission 2022
It should be candidate’s responsibility to submit the applications forms through online and offline mediums before the application form window gets deactivated. The candidates belonging to PWD, CAP, NCC/Sports categories will be given the facility to submit their application forms via the Offline method. In case, any candidate submitted more than one application form then the latest application will be considered for the selection process. If you are eager to get fully explained information about the RGUKT Basar Admissions 2022 then keep scrolling through this article.
RGUKT B.Tech Admissions 2022: Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and other UG/PG courses|
|Status of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Submission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
RGUKT Basar 2022 Admissions Timetable
|Notification release date||–|
|Commencement of application forms||–|
|Last date for submitting application forms||–|
|Last date of receiving offline application forms (PWD, CAP, NCC/Sports candidates)||–|
|Announcement of selection list||–|
- Calicut University Admission 2022
- KVS Admission Class 1
- KVS Admission Minimum Age for Class 1
- AMU School Admissions
- RIMC Admissions 2022
- Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission
- OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2022
RGUKT B.Tech 2022 Application Fee
|Applicant Category||Application Fee|
|Global Category (applicant from other states)||₹1,000|
|SC/ST candidates of the state||₹150|
Note: The application fee for Global and Unfilled Global Category should be paid in cash at the TSOnline service center for which a respective center will issued. An additional amount of ₹25.00 per application will be paid as service charge after arriving on the TSOnline Centre.
RGUKT Basar Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualifications||(a) Applicant must have passed class 10th or other equivalent exams from a well-recognized school of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. |
(b) They should have cleared class 10th conducted in 2022 in the first attempt only.
|Age-Limit||(a) Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category not have completed 18 years as on 31st Dec 2021.|
(b) SC/ST candidates the maximum age limit is 21 years old.
How to apply for RGUKT admission online form 2022?
There are two methods mentioned in the information brochure through which you can apply for RJUKT admission online form 2022 and those are:
The steps involved while applying for RGUKT online forms are:
- Commence the process by arriving at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies’ official website rgukt.ac.in.
- After arriving on the home page, scroll down and the option of ‘Admissions’ will be available under the ‘Students’ column.
- Select it and the admission page will get open.
- Under the section of ‘Latest News’, select the ‘RGUKT Basar Admissions 2022’ link.
- After selecting that link, a registration form will get opened.
- Enter the details required on the form and after completing the process of entering the details, tick on ‘Submit’ open.
- You will get a provisional login credential on your mobile number and email address.
- Keep those respective credentials safe for future stages.
- Enter those credentials on the login page and you will get to see the RGUKT application form.
- The application form will be divided into several sections, start submitting the details sequence-wise.
- Under the section of ‘Personal Information, you will see that some information is already filled. Complete the section by filling rest of the details available on the page, once you are done by filling those details tick on ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- Note down the details about your educational qualification like marks scored in class 10th, stream, school name, board/council.
- Then tick on ‘Save & Continue’ option given at the end of the page.
Upload Phograph & Documents
- Once the submission of all the details are done, upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature image & class 10th mark sheet in the jpeg format within a prescribed size.
- The image size shouldn’t exceed otherwise, it will not be attached to the application form which will result in a delay of completing the application form.
- After completion of all the details and uploading will be done, thoroughly read the application form.
- If you find that any information is entered wrong then start editing those mistakes and once you are done by editing those mistakes then click on ‘Final Submit’.
Fee Payment & Print Out
- Once you are done by completing all the above-mentioned steps, on the fee payment page select the mode with the help of which you want to do the payment then note down your application fee amount and tick on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
- Mark on ‘Take out the Print Out’ box and you will get the hardcopy of your RGUKT admission application form as well as fee receipt.
The PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicant should send the online form print-out duly signed along with copy of the receipt and the relevant certificates to The Convener, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post. The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2021 – For PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Category – RGUKT – Basar’. The applicants must send their respective RGUET Basar admission form within a time period. If they failed to do so then their application form will not be accepted. The list of certificates which are required which have to be attached while sending the online form are receipts issued by the TSOnline services and NCC, CP, Sports, PWD certificates.
RGUKT Basar Admissions Selection Procedure 2022
After scrutinizing the submitted application forms, the university will release the ‘Selection List’ which will be prepared on a merit basis. The candidates whose names will be mentioned in the selection list will be called for ‘Orientation Session’ in the university.
RGUKT Basar Admissions 2022: Links
|Application Form Status||Available Soon|
|KVS Homepage||Click Here|