RIMC Admissions 2022: Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is inviting male & females applicants for admission into class 8th for Jan 2023 term. The application process for admission has been commenced and ended on 25th April 2022 and all those applicants who are interested to join the term can submit their application forms to the state government. The applicants have to clear the written test which has been scheduled for 04th June 2022 at specific centres within the country. To collect more detail about the RIMC Admissions 2022 keep reading the article or go to the RIMC portal rimc.gov.in.
RIMC Admissions 2022
The applicant who is interested in getting admission into RIMC should be smart enough to submit their application form on or before 25th April 2022. If they couldn’t submit their application form within a given period then they won’t be able to attend Jan 2023 term. While examining the application forms, if the authorities come across that the information submitted doesn’t match the eligibility criteria then the authorities have full right to reject that application form. The article has covered some important topics which are related to the RIMC Admissions 2022.
RIMC Admission: Highlights
|Authority||Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC)|
|Exam Name||RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam|
|Admission into||Class 8th|
|Beneficiary||Boys & Girls|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Form Status||Not Active|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Viva-Voce & Medical Exam|
RIMC Admissions 2022 Schedule
|Last date to submit online forms||25th April 2022|
|Exam Date||04th June 2022|
|Result Announcement||July/Aug 2022 (tentative)|
|Interview/Medical Test||Sep/Oct 2022 (Tentative)|
RIMC Dehradun Application Fee & Eligibility Criteria
Under this section, you will get the information about RIMC Dehradun Application Fee & Eligibility Criteria so examine it carefully:
- The candidates belonging to the General category have to pay ₹600 & candidates from the SC/ST category have to pay ₹555 as an application fee.
- To submit the application fee, a Demand Draft will be drawn in the favour of “THE COMMANDANT RIMC DEHRADUN”, DRAWEE BRANCH, STATE BANK OF INDIA, TEL BHAVAN, DEHRADUN, (BANK CODE-01576, UTTARAKHAND.
- The respective application fee will be non-refundable.
To apply for admission into RIMC, Dehradun for Jan 2023 term, the applicants are supposed to clear the deciding eligibility criteria whose details are shared below:
- The candidates appearing for the exam should not be less than 11 ½ age and should not have attained 13 years as on 01st Jan 2023 which means that they should have been born not earlier than 02nd Jan 2010 and not later than 01st July 2010.
- The applicant should’ve been studying in class 7th or passed class 7th from a well-recognised Board/Council will a good percentage at the time of admission at RIMC i.e. 01st Jan 2023.
How to obtain RIMC application form 2022?
The Prospectus-cum-Application Form and Booklet of Old Question Papers can be collected with the help of the following methods:
Method 1: Online Payment
To make an online payment for prospectus-cum-application form and old question paper booklet, candidates have to visit the RIMC official website rimc.gov.in and pay the application according to their respective category. Once the payment is successfully done, the application form will be delivered to your home address via post.
Method 2: Demand Draft
To get the Prospectus-cum-Application Form and Booklet of Old Question Papers, candidates have to send a Demand Draft with the category-wise application fee along with the category certificate in the favour of “THE COMMANDANT RIMC DEHRADUN”, DRAWEE BRANCH, STATE BANK OF INDIA, TEL BHAVAN, DEHRADUN, (BANK CODE-01576, UTTARAKHAND. The address should be typed/written clearly in capital letters with the Pin Code & mobile number. RIMC will not any responsibility for the late arrival of the post or the loss in the transit of the prospectus due to an incomplete address.
Documents needed during submission
The applicants have to attach the following duplicate documents while submitting the application forms for admission:
- Birth Certificate (issued by the Municipal Corporation/Gram Panchayat).
- Category Certificate, Birth Certificate, Medical Fitness Certificate & Transfer Certificate.
- Government IDs (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport).
- Agreement Form.
- Bank Draft.
- Coloured passport size photographs.
RIMC Admission 2022-23 Exam Pattern
The RIMC entrance exam for boys & girls into class 8th for the Jan 2023 term will be conducted on 04th June 2022 and the written exam will contain the following subjects:
|English Written Paper||125|
|Mathematics Written Paper||200|
|General Knowledge Written Paper||75|
RIMC Admissions 2022 Selection Procedure
To get admission into Class 8th, candidates have to clear the selection procedure that has been divided into three stages including the written exam, viva-voce & medical exam. The details about the RIMC selection procedure are given below:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted via offline medium with 400 questions. the question paper will be divided into three sections: English, Maths & General Knowledge in both English & Hindi language. The minimum qualifying marks to clear the written exam will be 50%.
- Viva-Voce: Those applicants who will qualify the written exam will be invited to attend the Viva-Voce in which the confidence level, personality & intelligence of the candidate will be tested.
- Medical Exam: At last, the applicants who qualified both the above-mentioned rounds have to go through a medical examination at a selected Military Hospital. Only medically fit applicants will be shortlisted for selection into RIMC.
If the applicant couldn’t clear the selection procedure then they aren’t permitted to visit any officer appointed at the Service Headquarter and request them to help them in clearing the selection procedure. Any attempt related to this step will lead to the cancellation of the applicant application form.
RIMC Admissions 2022 Result
After conducting the exam, the RIMC authorities will release the result on their official portal and candidates who will be shortlisted will be assigned a ‘Joining Letter’. The applicants are supposed to carry that letter on their joining date as it will contain the details like dress code, documents and many more.