SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will online release the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022. The candidates soon can get the answer key for the SSC CHSL tire-1 exam. AAC conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Tier-1 exam 2022 from 24th May to 10th June. Generally, SSC releases the answer key of competitive exams after 7 to 10 days of the exam. So applicants can expect the tentative answer key on SSC’s website in June only.
The authorities release the SSC CHSL answer key online to bring transparency to SSC SCHS result 2022 preparation. The candidates can check the answer key to know their expected marks in the exam. Moreover, they also have the right to object to any answer. This article will discuss how the candidates can check SSC CHSL Provisional answer key 2022 and how to raise objections against any solution.
SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission releases the answer key for the SSC CHSL recruitment exam. SSC releases the response sheet for all three exams. Applicants can access the response sheet on the official website of the commission. SSC generally do not announce ant date to upload the answer keys. As per the past pattern of uploading these response sheets, the candidates can expect the answer key within a week from the exam day. So accordingly, the SSC CHSL Answer key 2022 may be available online on 17th June 2022. It’s a tentative date, and it can be changed too.
At first, the SSC will release a provisional answer key and invite the objection to it. When the provisional answer key is out, the candidates get a chance to know the procedure to solve the questions. With this, they also get a chance to check if the SSC’s solutions are right or not; in case of any issues, the candidates can contact SSC with the right answer and procedure to solve the question. Applicants must pay a pre-decided fee to object officially on the answer key.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key 2022: At a Glance
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam) 2022|
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacant Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk.|
|Exam Mode||Online for Tier -1 Exam|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 Online Tier 2 and Tier 3 Offline|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2022 (Tentative)|
How to Access SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key 2022?
The SSC CHSL provisional answer key 2022 will be released online. So, you must know how to download it and check the SSC’s way to solve the questions. Here is the process you need to follow to check the answer key for the SSC CHSL exam;
- Staff Selection Commission will upload the answer key on SSC.nic. Visit the website.
- The home page of SSC’s official portal has a tab named ‘Answer Key’; click on it.
- The page will take you to the list of released answer keys. Look for SSC CHSL provisional answer key 2022 here and click on it.
- Enter your Login credentials to download the answer key for SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 2022.
How to Raise Objection on Provisional Answer key of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 2022?
Candidates who have objections to the SSC CHSL answer key have to follow the following steps to raise an objection;
- The answer key of this recruitment exam will be uploaded on SSC’s website, so to raise an objection, the candidates have to visit the same website. (https://ssc.nic.in/)
- Click on the Challenging of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination Answer Key link. It will be placed on the home page of the website.
- Now enter your user name and password, submit the information, and click on the raise objection button.
- Select the question on which you want to raise an objection and upload valid proof.
- You will have to pay Rs. 100 per question to validate your objection.
- Click on Submit button and wait for the revert from SSC.
Important Points To Remember
Here look at the important points to remember about SSC CHSL Provisional answer key 2022;
- The main reason for releasing the provisional answer key is only to make the evaluation transparent and invite objections. So read it accordingly.
- You can also get an idea of expected marks in the SSC CHSL tier 1 examination.
- An application form to raise an objection will be released online when the answer key of the exam is released.
- Candidates will need their roll number and DOB to access and challenge the SSC CHSL provisional answer key 2022.
How To Calculate Score With ssc.nic.in Answer Key?
Candidates can also check their scores with the released answer key. Here is the process of the same;
- Download the answer key for SSC CHSL Exam 2022 for your Shift.
- Compare your answers with the answers given in the official answer key.
- For every right answer, give 2 marks and for wrong ones, deduct .5. Now you can calculate your expected score in SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 2022. In other words, the total score will be (correct answers X 2- wrong answers X.50)
SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key: Important Links
|SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key 2022||To be Updated|
|SSC Website||Click Here|
|KVS Online, Home Page||Click Here|