UP ITI Admission 2022: State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Uttar Pradesh will soon start its Industrial Training Institute (INTI) programs admission 2022. As of now, the council hasn’t posted any press note about the UP ITI admission but it can be estimated that the process may start in the upcoming months of the year on the SCVT’s website scvtup.in. All those applicants who think that they are eligible enough to apply for admission through online mode are instructed to have some patience as the notification will be out soon that will contain all the details related to admissions 2022. Keep scrolling our article to collect more details about UP ITI Admission 2022 or move to the SCVT portal.
UP ITI Admission 2022
Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (UP ITI) admissions is a state-level admission procedure conducted for candidates who want to get admission into various technical and non-technical ITI courses. The government of Uttar Pradesh has given the responsibility to State Council for Vocational Training, Lucknow to organize the online admission process. The candidates who are applying for admission should submit their application forms before the application window get closed. Stay connected with the article, to get more information about UP ITI Admissions 2022.
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2022: Glance
|Council Name||State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT)|
|Programs Offered||Industrial Training Institute (INTI)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Application Form Status||Available Soon|
|Application Fee||General/OBC: ₹250|
|Application Fee Mode||Online|
UP ITI Admission Important Dates
|Commencement of application process||–|
|End date of the application process||–|
|Merit List announcement||–|
|Starting off the new session||–|
UP ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The interested applicant should have passed class 08th & 10th from a well-known Board/Council. |
(b) Candidates who are currently in Class 10th are also eligible to apply for admission.
|Age-Limit||(a) The minimum age of the applicant should be 14 years as on 01st Aug 2021. |
(b) There is no upper age limit to apply for the post.
|Medical Fitness||(a) The candidate should be mentally and physically fit without any deficiency in the body. |
(b) Candidates with more than 40% are eligible to apply under the 4% reservation criteria.
|Reservation||(a) The reservation for other categories are:|
Martyred soldier’s dependents: 2%
How to apply for UP ITI application form 2022
With the help of this section, you will get to know the stages that are involved while applying for the UP ITI application form 2022:
- Go to SCVT’s portal scvtup.in.
- On the main page of the portal you will see the ‘UP ITI Admission 2021-2022’ link, click on the link and the registration page will get open.
- Submit the respective details asked on the registration form and then press the ‘Send OTP’ box.
- After clicking on the box, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Once the OTP will be verified you will be registered on the portal.
- After the verification of the OTP, the application form will come on your screen.
- You will see that the application form will be divided into multiple sections.
- Start filling up those blank with the particulars asked and after the submission of all those particulars click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- After filling up the required particulars you will be connected to the upload documents page.
- Now upload the documents such as Class 08th-10th marksheet, certificate, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, scanned passport size photograph and signature image in the jpeg format with the minimum size of 50 kb.
- Make sure that the documents which you are uploading are correct and properly visible.
- Now choose the institution through which you want to complete your respective ITI course (Government/Private ITI).
- After choosing the course, fill in the details asked and then click on ‘Save & Continue’.
- On the choice locking page, the option of Trade Group, Reservation & ITI and Trade will be available.
- Read all the instructions available on the page and then lock and submit the choice as per your preference.
- After completing the above stages, your screen will be displaying your completely filled application form.
- Read all the particulars submitted inside the application form very carefully.
- While going through the form, if you encounter any error then quickly rectify it.
- After the rectification of all the mistakes, click on ‘Edit Application Form’ and your application form will be edited.
Payment of Fee:
- The applicants have to pay the application form fee through the payment gateway of Union Bank of India & State Bank of India adopting Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
- Do not try to refresh the page while the fee has been processed.
- After the fee processing will be done, the message of the application form submitted will be notified on your system screen.
Printout of Application Form:
- On the successful payment and submission of the application form, tap on the ‘PrintOut’ link and you will get the hardcopy of your respective application form and fee receipt.
- To avoid any mishappenings in future, take out multiple photocopies of the application form.
- RGUKT Basar Admission 2022
- Calicut University Admission 2022
- AMU School Admissions 2022
- RIMC Admissions 2022 Application
- Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission
UP ITI Admission 2022 Selection Procedure
To get admission into top institutions of the state, the applicant have to clear the selection procedure decided by the council which includes:
- Submission of Application Forms: The council will recruit a panel who will scrutinize those application forms which were filled as per the norms of the council.
- Preparation of Merit List: A few days after the scrutinization of application forms, the council will release the merit list which will be prepared on the marks scored by the applicants in Class 10th/Class 12th.
- Seat Allotment & Documents Verification: Applicants whose names will be available in the merit list will be allotted institutions as per their rank in the merit list. After reaching the allotted institutions, the documents submitted by the candidates will be verified by the university authorities.
- Reporting at Allotted Institution: After the completion of documents verification, the applicants who will be shortlisted will be allowed to attend the orientation session of the institution.
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2022: Relevant Links
|Application Form Status||Out Soon|
|Application Form Flow Chart||Click Here|