UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak DEO Recruitment: If you are looking for a government job and are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, you must read this article to know more about upcoming job opportunities. Panchyati Raj department of Uttar Pradesh has announced Panchayatiraj Sahayak recruitment on more than two thousand vacant posts.
The UP Panchyatiraj department has invited applications from aspirants for ‘Panchayatiraj Sahayak’ cum Data Entry Operator in the upcoming recruitment notification. The number of vacancies is huge, so aspiring government job seekers must know the vacancy details and eligibility criteria to apply for the state government job. We have compiled here the details of recruitment vacancies; read them to find out if the UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak DEO Recruitment will suit you or not;
UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak DEO Recruitment
UP Panchyati Raj department has started the recruitment drive to fill 2783 vacancies in gram panchayats. The state government has connected all the gram panchayat offices to the internet, and to run them, the government will need data entry operators. It is also expected that the department will also announce recruitment for accountants in the gram panchayats. One more recruitment cycle will run to have data entry operators in the gram panchayats offices left in 1st recruitment drive.
The job location for the selected candidates will be village only, as they are to report to the Gram Panchyat office. So it’s a must for the applicant to be a resident of the same village who is applying for the job. This recruitment drive is to help young people from the villages of Pradesh to get a job without leaving their native place. Read this article further to know the eligibility to apply for the UP Panchyatiraj Sahayak post.
Uttar Pradesh Panchayatiraj Sahayak Recruitment 2022: At a Glance
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Department Name||UP Panchyatiraj department|
|Post Name||Panchayatiraj Sahayak cum Data Entry Operator|
|Available Vacant Posts||2783|
|Application Submission Mode||Offline|
Uttar Pradesh Data Entry Operator Vacant Posts
The Panchayati raj department is recruiting 2783 data entry operators for different villages in the first recruitment drive for DEO. It is expected that the department will recruit more candidates on the gram panchayat level to make the work smooth and connect the panchayat of different districts. After completing the recruitment process for the first cycle, the department can announce more vacancies. As per rules, the available vacancies will further get divided into general categories and reserved category applicants.
Uttar Pradesh Panchayatiraj Sahayak cum DEO Eligibility Criteria
The department of Panchyati raj in Uttar Pradesh has given the eligibility criteria here for the candidates to check. Only those applicants will be able to apply for the post who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria set by the authority.
The required age limit and qualifications are mentioned here. Read them and find out if you are eligible for the post mentioned above or not.
- To apply for the post of Data entry operator in Gram Panchyat, the applicant must have the domicile of the village where he is applying for the post.
- The candidate’s age limit is 18 years to 40 years on 1 January 2022. Candidates that come from reserved categories (except EWS) will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
- The education qualification of the applicant is 12th to apply for available vacancies of DEO in the Panchyati Office.
- As the aspirants have to do data entering work, it is also a must for them to have the basic computer knowledge to apply for the DEO post in Gram Panchyat.
Panchayatiraj Sahayak Recruitment: Important Dates
Mark the important dates associated with the hiring of data entry operators in Gram Panchyat offices in Utter Pradesh;
- The Gram Panchyat offices start accepting applications from candidates on 18 May 2022.
- The last date to apply for available vacancies of Data Entry Operators is 3rd June 2022.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the vacancies will be released in mid-August 2022.
|UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card 2022|
|UP ITI Admission 2022 Notification|
|UPSC CSE Admit Card 2022 (Out)|
|IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification|
How To Apply For UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak DEO Recruitment?
So after checking your eligibility for the upcoming vacancies of Panchyatiraj Sahayak in Utter Pradesh you find yourself eligible for the post, then here are the steps to apply for the UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak cum DEO Recruitment:
- The Panchyatiraj department will not release any online application to apply for soon to be available vacancies.
- Firstly, you need to visit the website of the department.
- The left side of the home page will have a link to the application to apply for DEO posts in the Panchyatiraj department; click on it.
- You will see a scanned application form. Take its printout, fill it and submit it to the Panchayati office of your village. With the pre-defined application form, the applicant will have to submit his educational documents for 10th and intermediate classes, Aadhar Card, Domicile, and experience letter if he has worked somewhere. In other words, the copies of your id and address proof are must submit with the form.
- On submission of the application, you will get a receipt from the gram panchayat Adhikari. Do not forget to collect it.
Uttar Pradesh DEO Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks in the 12th class. So, firstly The gram panchayat will prepare a merit list and then make it available for the applicant to see. Lastly, the applicant with the highest marks in the 12th standard will get the job offer first.
UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak DEO Recruitment Links
The Bottom Line
U.P. government is planning to appoint one data entry operator in each gram panchayat. The state has 58189-gram panchayats. Therefore, it is expected that the concerned department will release more vacancies soon. So if you want to get a government job in your village, then stay tuned with us for more updates.