UP Polytechnic Admit Card: To get the Uttar Pradesh Polytech Admit Card for the exam, the students will need their login credentials, application ID, and password. The JEECUP Hall Ticket will be released separately for each group. The exam of JEECUP will be conducted in June 2022. With the release of the UP Polytechnic Admit Card on the second last day of May’22, the students will get enough time to check it and get it correct in case of some issues. Read the article to get more information related to the jeecup.admissions.nic.in Admit Card and exam.
UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2022
The officials will release the JEECUP Admit Card on 30th May 2022. Only those applicants will be able to download the JEECUP 2022 Hall Ticket who have successfully registered themselves. There is no other mode to download it except for the online mode. The Uttar Pradesh Polytech Admit Card will work as an identity card for the candidates at the time of the exam. Applicants who will enter the exam hall without the hall ticket will not be able to sit for the examination. The examination is being conducted for the 2022-23 academic session.
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admit Card 2022: Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|The exam will be Conducted By||Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for JEECUP 2022||5 May 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||30 May 2022|
|JEECUP 2022 exam Date||6 June 2022 to 10 June 2022|
|JEECUP Admit Card Mode||Online|
|Website to Get the Card||https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/|
How to Download JEECUP Hall Ticket 2022?
The authorities of JEECUP will upload the JEECUP 2022 Admit Card for the applicants on its official website so that every aspirant can get it on time. Getting the admit card for Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination 2022, UP, is easy. Here are the instructions to get the JEECUP Hall Ticket for the discussed exam;
- Check the official website of JEECUP i.e., https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/
- You will see a link to download the hall ticket for the JEEC exam named JEECUP admit card 2022; click on it. After clicking on the link, you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the application number you have received when filing the JEECUP form 2022 and the password.
- The admit card for the UP Polytechnic entrance exam will appear on the screen. Now you can download it and take its printout.
How to get the Admit card if JEECUP Login Details are not available?
It is a must for students to note down their login details after applying online to participate in any competitive or entrance exam. Still, if any applicant forgets his login detail, then he can get it back by following the given steps;
- Visit the official website of JEECUP and click on Registered Candidate sign-in. You will have to choose the right link to sign-in on the page based on your group.
- If you forgot your application number, click on ‘Forgot Application Number’, and a new web page will shine on the screen.
- On this new page, you will have to enter all the details such as the Candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, and many others. Check the below image to know what are the details you will need.
- Click on submit button once you fill in the asked information, and you will get your application number.
In the same way, you can also reset your password for the JEEC, Uttar Pradesh.
|UP ITI Admission 2022 Notification|
|CMI Hall Ticket 2022 (Out)|
|NEET PG Admit Card 2022 (Out)|
|UPSC CSE Admit Card 2022 (Out)|
Details Given on the jeecup.admissions.nic.in Admit Card
The admit card for JEECUP is your entry card for the exam. Without showing it at the exam centre, you will not be able to take the exam. The Uttar Pradesh Polytech Admit Card of the Joint Entrance Exam for Utter Pradesh Polytechnic will be having following information about the examinee;
- Examinee’s Name
- Photo of Applicant
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Exam Date, Time and Venue Details
- Reporting time at Exam Center
- DOB of Candidate
- Examinee’s Sign
The UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam admit card is an essential document to carry to the exam hall.
A valid government issues photo id card is also mandatory to take to the exam hall.
Candidates are not to carry any electronic device to the exam Centre. In case of any issues or wrong information printed on the JEECUP 2022 Admit Card, the candidates can write to [email protected] or call on 0522-2630667, 2630678, 2630695, 2636589 From 10 am to 5 pm on working days.